July 2nd, 2015 — news, release
A new patch has been released. This release fixes issues with running phpCollab in PHP 5.x.
PHP 5.x Compatibility Changes
- Fixing Assigning the return value of new by reference and Using a call-time pass-by-reference is prohibited issues for 5.x
- Removed reference to $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS since it is deprecated
- added composer.lock
- Removed the magic_quotes check since it is no longer supported.
- fixed all deprecated references. Examples, ereg, split, eregi, etc.
- Cleaned up code formatting.
- Removed the version_compare check for php 4.1.1 and the corresponding session_register/session_unregister calls
- Removed session_register() calls
- Renamed the langVlaue to languageArray to make it a more descriptive name
- Refactored the language drop down to use the new method getDropdown.
- Fix for issue #4 – don’t get language pt-br by default
- Added a proper check to see if there is an associated custom_xx, where xx is a language/locale, and if one does not exist then default to English.
- Added an exclusion to the data scrubber for the language setting. The scrubber was removing the dash from the locale causing it to not set the language properly.
- Fix for issue #2 regarding the password mismatch
Download it here:
If you have any problems, please log an issue on Github.
April 16th, 2015 — phpcollab
I have an updated codebase to hopefully fix most of the issues that prevent phpCollab from running on php5.x.
You can check it out here: https://github.com/phpcollab/v2.x/tree/php5x_upgrade. Please log any issues you may find to the Github issues page at https://github.com/phpcollab/v2.x/issues
March 11th, 2015 — phpcollab
Since there are several issues with phpCollab and PHP 5.x, I am in the process of updating some of the issues in v2.5. You can view the changes here https://github.com/phpcollab/v2.x
June 13th, 2013 — phpcollab
We are looking for some help designing the next version of phpCollab.
If you are you a Graphic Designer that has some free time to donate, send us link to some examples of your work and we will be in touch!
April 10th, 2013 — phpcollab
We know it has been a long time since anything has been posted here, but we are in fact still working on phpCollab, even if it is at a snails pace. :)
Anyways, to help us determine the best way to move forward, we ask that you take a couple minutes and complete our short survey.
The survey can be found here:
Platform Feedback Survey
Thank you in advance and please keep checking back here for more information regarding v3.
– phpCollab team