phpCollab Community
Discuss everything phpCollab!

The forums are currently in READ-ONLY mode while we upgrade the forums.
Home » Management » News » Delays on 2.5 and Hosting
Delays on 2.5 and Hosting [message #4621] Sat, 20 March 2004 23:02
latristesse is currently offline  latristesse
Messages: 139
Registered: January 2003
Location: New York, NY, USA
phpCollab fanatic
Site Admin

Where should we host the forum?[ 35 votes ]
1. European host 18 / 51%
2. US host 17 / 49%
3. Other 0 / 0%

Dear phpC Community:

Once again, I am having to apologize for the stalled development on 2.5 and changing over the forum's hosting. Unfortunately, Fullo is on a project in a place where he has very restricted internet access. And I have taken on an outside internship (in addition to my full-time consulting) that is soaking up a lot of time.

We will be making a decision on the hosting after Fullo returns from his project at the end of the month. We will also be releasing a limited version of 2.5 (limited because it will not have postgre). Hopefully, I will have finished the updated team manual for 2.5 by then.

To help us make a decision on the forum hosting, please vote in the above poll. Thanks for your continued patience...

PS - If you want more information on the pros and cons of hosting in different countries see this post:
Previous Topic: Need Web Space
Next Topic: Penguin Day 2004
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 29 17:12:57 CEST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.17640 seconds